Human Resources Management
Established in 1999, PT. Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri focuses on human resource management service, which provides applied psychological services. Executive Search, Recruitment, Psychological Assessment
Division (ERP), which consists of applied psychology practitioners, provides psychological assessment service for companies and industrial society. Our mission is to give contribution for human resource work performance quality through optimize the implementation of psychology.
Psychological assessment, which well known as Psychological test, is effective and efficient way for the companies to get comprehensive description about someone s personalities as reference to recruit right persons for certain position in organization or company. Psychological assessment is important for selection, placement, or promotion. Psychological assessment will explore basic competency (general ability, personality, and work pattern) which can help organization/ company to find and decide whether individual matches the requirements of certain position.
The company can also use psychological assessment to identify someone’s potential (strength and weakness) which is required to plan HR and organizational development, such as employee’s career management and teamwork development optimization. The company will get many benefits of applied psychology for industrial world and business development.
ERP conducts psychological assessment through the combination of psychological test, observation, and or interview. Through our psychological assessment, your organization or company will get description of someone’s general ability, work pattern and attitude, and emotional-social characteristics tendencies, in relation with work effectiveness. This information will be useful for organization and company to support accurate decision making in personnel management.
How do we work?
- We will conduct survey and identification to the clients company to get proper description of companies’ needs and specific problems.
- We will send our cooperation proposal, which consists of scope of work, duration, and schedule of work, and cost of service.
- We will propose cooperation agreement and proposal to the company to sign
- Preparation and implementation will begin with introduction to employees, socialization, and elucidation to existing personnel staff.
- We will submit periodical work activity report